The first blog post explained the era of resource millionaires, transportation millionaires, manufacturing millionaires, and distribution millionaires. The first blog post concluded by describing we are in the midst of a home-based business boom and following examples of how millionaires are created, the new game in town involves New Professionals who are shifting the opportunity for wealth creation in the direct sales industry from network marketing to Intellectual Distribution using an online business model … the era of New Online Business Professionals is upon us and the New Professionals will be the Next Millionaires.
1. Take Action Everyday. As an entrepreneur, you and only you are responsible for building your business. Your business will not grow without consistent promotion and advertising. Marketing is about strategy and taking decisive action in marketing your business every day.
2. Entitlement and Prudence. Consistent action is the key to being a successful entrepreneur. If you have an entitlement mentality and think consistent traffic will happen on its own, you will fail. You must be prudent with your marketing: understand your target market, master your marketing platform and tools, decide what emotion and action you want your target market to take, and take consistent action to get the results you desire.
3. Intelligent Patience. Be disciplined enough to stay the course. Don’t expect quick results. The human psychology of buying is based on association with the product or service. Studies show that most consumers need to see your ad at least 7 times before they make a purchasing decision … so stay the course!
Finally, it is necessary to understand the basics, including the psychology, behind a successful sales process known as the sales funnel.
1. No matter what product you are marketing, the first step is lead generation. This consists of capturing a qualified prospect’s attention and capturing their contact information.
2. Research shows that the average buyer requires seven points of contact before a purchase is made. Once the lead has been captured, automated auto-responders deliver messages at pre-defined intervals to build their trust.
3. Ensure that you demonstrate value during the sales process by under promising and over delivering. Be sure to provide a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee or provide a no questions asked full refund.
4. Build your own personal brand as this is the most straight forward way to add value and increase your earning potential.
5. Close the sale by making sure the prospect has all the information they desire and then facilitate the prospect to make a decision. Do not use hard sale tactics; you are providing a solution and if the prospect believes what you offer will meet their needs then they will purchase what you have to offer.
The rest of this post briefly describes the marketing tools and platforms to build and manage the websites that make up the sales funnel for your online business.
Website topics include a domain name, hosting service, a website, and website development tools.
A domain name is a user friendly way to bring a visitor to your website. It is a string of alphanumeric characters, such as these characters, mywebsite, and points to a certain URL or IP address of your website. You purchase the right to a domain name for a specific period of time, usually a year and at the end of that time you need to renew the right so the domain name points to your website.
A website is a little like a home site. Home sites are plots of land, with their own address, in a subdivision of a larger parcel of land. Websites are just a part of a web server, with their own web address, that is connected to the Internet.
A hosting service has web servers and provides space on their servers for websites. Most hosting services have the ability to issue a domain name. They also can provide email addresses associated with these domain names and websites.
Finally, there are two necessary tools to develop websites. One is a site manager and one is an editor. The site manager provides the capability to select various items such as text sections, video components, or a form, and place these items on the pages of your website. The editor, much like a word processor, provides the capability to create or edit the content of each item that is placed on a page of the website.
The next key part of the sales funnel for your online business is the landing page. This is the page of your website that the potential customer visits first. This page has a simple promotion about your product or service offering. It contains just enough information to create curiosity and encourage the prospect to take the next step and request more information.
After a prospect enters their name and email address on your landing page, they will receive email messages from your auto-responders. The auto-responder tool is a form of permission marketing that allow a sequence of pre-written emails to be sent out to prospect at regular intervals. The more people you have on a mailing list who are interested in your products or services, the more sales you will make.
The last items of your sales funnel are the thankyou pages. These thankyou pages are what your potential customers see after they provide their name and email address on your landing page. These pages provide more information about your offer, how what you offer provides a solution to your prospect’s problem, and some testimonial or references that what you offer does indeed work.
Another key part of the sales funnel, and offered on the landing page, is an application kit that a lead must purchase and complete. A key aspect of this kit is that it helps ensure only serious prospects continue through the sales funnel. Another aspect is that fees earned from the application kit can be applied to your promotion and advertising costs essentially paying for your marketing efforts; this activity is what is called a funded proposal.
By using the Internet to market your products and drive sales, you will be using the key tactics you need to succeed in the New Economy. It is clear the next Industrial Revolution is upon us and it is indeed happening online. The Internet is the new global stage for the modern symphony of commerce. Those that learn how to leverage this most powerful of platforms will be its conductors; and they will make music, and money, at the same time.
Many high profile business leaders, including the Oracle of Omaha, suggest that if you don’t focus on being an online entrepreneur, being self-employed, or being a small business owner, it will be a very tough road in the months and years ahead; actually they say, it will be an uphill battle.
This suggestion is attracting current and former doctors, CEOs, and other members of the corporate workforce that are seeking a way to leave their established and lucrative careers. They are in pursuit of new opportunities in the world of Social Media and Internet Marketing so they can generate income, prestige, independence, and financial rewards that exceed the levels obtained by most in their previous careers.
This blog, and related posts, will continue to provide a blueprint for making money online with Internet Marketing. You will find step-by-step road maps for various parts of the Internet Marketing business. You will find material that provides an entrepreneurial game plan generating a new approach to work, family, and lifestyle. You will find tools, education, training, and support. And you will find a community of like minded entrepreneurs that are using the Internet to get out of debt, build wealth, and secure their financial future forever.
In closing, be sure to Read More of my Posts at aspenIbiz blogspot, my Internet Marketing blog; Obtain Some Tips About Being No 1 on Google at aspenIbiz My Go-To-Market Partners website; and Learn How to be Savvy with Your Money Like the Insiders at aspenIbiz The Conspiracy For Your Money Blog.
I Hope You Enjoy the Posts and I Trust You Will Find Them Insightful! Let me Know What You Think.
Please be sure to share this post with anyone that you think would benefit from this message ... thanks!!